Advertisement

#6 ARNAV GETS HIS SPOUSE VISA | MARCH SNOW | FIRST WEEK IN EDINBURGH

#6 ARNAV GETS HIS SPOUSE VISA | MARCH SNOW | FIRST WEEK IN EDINBURGH Hey Guys!

Arnav is finally here in the UK with me! :) We are super excited to start our married life together here in Edinburgh and the best news - we've just bought a house!!! EEEEK!

Let me know in the comments what else I should do a video on and please support me by subscribing to my channel, liking and sharing!

What I use:
Canon EOS M6
iPhone XR
iPhone 8 Plus
Macbook Pro 2016
iMovie
Music: goo.gl/6KXMaL and Youtube Creative Commons

Bex's Links:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTA:

Arnavs Links:
500PX:
INSTA:
FACEBOOK:

HKUST postgraduate,asian girl,vlogs,vlogging,chinese girl,asian,oriental,hkgirl,hong kong,british born chinese,chindian,interracial,couple,vloggers,living in UK,Life in UK,Life in Edinburgh,Life in Scotland,Chinese in scotland,chinese indian couple,mixed race,graduate life,uk spouse visa,uk settlement visa,visa accepted,first week in edinburgh,indian in uk,migrating to uk,chindian in edinburgh,snow in march,edinburgh snow,indian life in edinburgh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments