Advertisement

a summary of my somewhat ~prodUctivE~ weekend ✨

a summary of my somewhat ~prodUctivE~ weekend ✨ hello! sorry for the lack of videos recently, i've been busy with my day job. hehe it's graduation season so we are overloaded with wooork. but here's how i spent last weekend!! hope you have a fun-filled summer!

sincerely,
bee x
--
♡ 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 ♡

instagram:
blog:
twitter:
pinterest:
facebook:
shop:
--
♡ 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 ♡
springtime stroll - secret crates
--
♡ 𝒾𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 ♡

If you are interested in working with me or have me review your products or services you can reach me at beecaluya(at)gmail.com.
--
♡ 𝒻𝒶𝓆𝓈 ♡

- how old are you? i'm 23!
- Where are you from? Philippines
- How tall are you? 5'2
- What do you use to edit? iMovie and Sony Vegas
- What camera do you use to film? I use my iPhone 6s, mostly.
--
♡ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓇 ♡

this content is not sponsored.

thanks for watching!
--

psalm 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ♡

#weekendvlog #summervlog #summerinph #beecaluya

weekend vlog,a day in my life,philippines,bee caluya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments