Advertisement

Commemorative Chest ★ Forrest Fenn ★ The Thrill of the Chase

Commemorative Chest ★ Forrest Fenn ★ The Thrill of the Chase NEW VIDEOS - SUBSCRIBE:

⬇⬇⬇⬇ Click 'Show More' to expand ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Welcome, I’m Rick (IllinoisGhost) in this video I give first look at the new Forrest Fenn Commemorative Chest designed by Chris Jones and Vinnetti's Casing and Design. I also tell you where you can get a chance to purchase the very first one.


The Ebay Auction


The Thrill of the Chase ) You may not have heard of Forrest Fenn's treasure before... but somewhere in the Rocky Mountains Forrest Fenn has hidden a chest containing around $2 million in gold, jewels, and artifacts.

Thank you so much for watching, and of course don't forget to subscribe!

★ Can I support you?
Of course! Subscribing shows me you like what I'm doing and always makes my day... but if you want to add a financial element then I've made a Paypal.me too:

★ Are you a full time Youtuber?
No, I use Youtube and of course blogging, to connect with others that love to do the same things I do. I’m a full-time treasure hunter, which means I search for lost/hidden treasures that I believe are possible to be found.

★ My Blog:

★ Handy Links:



★ Play List :

★ Popular Videos:


I love receiving gifts and postcards, if you like to send anything, my address is below

★ Shipping Address: Rick McDonald
PO Box 413
Sandoval, Illinois 62882

Commemorative Chest,commemorative,chest,forrest,fenn,forrest fenn,the thrill of the chase,design,art,bronze,bronze art,foundry,casting,chris jones,too far to walk,once upon a while,treasure,treasure hunt,hunt,lost,found,hidden,buried,cache,sunken,pirate,ttotc,wwwh,tftw,ouaw,hob,gold,silver,jewels,box,coins,metal detecting,metal detector,priceless,rocky mountains,santa fe,yellowstone,montana,colorado,new mexico,whyoming,vinnetti,vinnetti's,

Post a Comment

0 Comments