Advertisement

I think of you my love, Video message for your beloved boyfriend-Mom share

I think of you my love, Video message for your beloved boyfriend-Mom share This is a love quotes video for your boyfriend, who you are thinking of every minutes and every day. This is a good video message to show your mind to him that makes him knows more clearly about where is he stands your mind. You can share this to the one you love because it is really sweet and cool what’s app for your special. This is some love quotes in this videos:
I think of you my love!
I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you
Every single day I can’t stop thinking about you today……tomorrow…..always
I miss you and think of you all the times, My dear love!
Don’t be shy, Let’s send this to the one you thinking of. I am sure he will love to hear from your heart.
I hope you enjoy this video.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
សួស្ដី! នេះគឺជាវីដេអូអំពីស្នេហាដ៏ផ្អែមល្ហែមទៅកាន់មនុស្សជាទីស្រលាញ់របស់អ្នក។
កុំភ្លេចផ្ញើសារមួយនេះទៅកាន់មនុស្សដែលអ្នកគិតដល់ព្រោះនៅក្នុងវីដេអូមួយនេះមានឃ្លាប្រយោគស្នេហាដ៏ផ្អែមល្ហែមដែលអាចអោយអ្នកបង្ហាញពីចិត្តអ្នកទៅកាន់មនុស្សដែលអ្នកកំពុងគិតដល់អមដោយបទភ្លេងដ៏ពិរោះសំរាប់អ្នក។
នេះគឺជាសារខ្លះៗនៅក្នុងវីដេអូមួយនេះ៖
ជារៀងរាល់ថ្ងៃខ្ញុំមិនអាចបញ្ឈប់ការគិតទៅដល់អ្នកថ្ងៃនេះ….ថ្ងៃស្អែក…..ថ្ងៃស្អែក….ជារៀងរហូត
ខ្ញុំនឹកអ្នកនិងគិតដល់អ្នកគ្រប់ពេល កំពូលស្នេហ៍!
ពេលខ្លះខ្ញុំមើលទៅអ្នកហើយខ្ញុំចង់ដឹងថាហេតុអ្វីបានជាខ្ញុំសំណាងម្លេះ!
ខ្ញុំសង្ឃឹមថាអ្នកចូលចិត្តវីដេអូមួយនេះ សូមចុចជាវឆានែលរបស់នាងខ្ញុំ។
សូមសំណាងល្អ!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe my channel:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Mom Share:
Mom Share is here to help you to keep you look younger than your age by doing a face exercise, face massage, and beauty tips. Further mores I’m created a love quotes massage videos, which you can send it to your loved one, and about family and love. I also create a general knowledge videos, women healthy tips and so on.
Please watch my videos and leave comment down below my video in order to improve my channel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for related video:
I miss you darling, special message for you:

i love you,love quotes,love messages,Love,whatsapp status video,whatsapp,whatsapp status video song,Thinking of you message,special message for someone you love,message for your loved ones,message for him,message for her,message for you sir,message for your boyfriend,love quotes images,love quotes for her,video love message,love background video with music,សារស្នេហាសំរាប់បុរសដែលអ្នកគិតដល់,សារស្នេហាសំរាប់មិត្តប្រុស,សារស្នេហាយុវវ័យ,ពាក្យស្លោកស្នេហា,សារស្នហា,

Post a Comment

0 Comments