Advertisement

Playing the position 5 || Not being needed in lane

Playing the position 5 || Not being needed in lane *I'm bad at voiceovers. Turn the subtitles on for easier viewing*

In the process of making this video, I had to make a decision to not overcomplicate things, because I wanted to make it as approachable as possible. The laning stage is more complicated than I portrayed it here, but all of those nuances and edge cases I chose not to talk about would only make the video hard to watch and consume.
I believe the things I talk about in this video can be applied as is up to 6000 MMR.

I plan on making more videos related to supporting and Dota, so subscribe if you'd like to see more. Thank you for watching.


Twitch |

Dota 2,Support,Guide,How to support in dota,Defense of the ancients,commentary,lol,hon,pro,dota2,gameplay,learn,dota two,get dota,play dota,dota guide,support guide,dota support guide,learn dota,dota games,teach,teacher,how to play dota,how to play support,support,playing position 5 in dota,how to play pos 5,what is pos 5,position 5,dota 2 guide on supporting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments