Advertisement

SML - Talking about SML stuff (Q&A stream sort of thing)

SML - Talking about SML stuff (Q&A stream sort of thing) Yes, I did use the Chilly thumbnail again. Why? I don't know.
Yes, you can ask about stuff that isn't about SML here, but for other streams it probably won't go the other way around (I don't want a bunch of questions about SML on non-SML streams)
Might as well get the mandatory "Talk about SML Stuff" stream out of the way now.
You can also talk about non-SML stuff, but this is so I can get all of the SML questions and stuff people are going to inevitable ask out of the way for a little bit at least. I'll also be talking about future SML content on this channel, as well as what I'm planning to do besides just SML. Plus, yesterday's stream went pretty well.

thing)

Post a Comment

0 Comments