Advertisement

Air Signs May 27th - June 1st, 2019 ~ COMMIT TO THE FEELING~

Air Signs May 27th - June 1st, 2019 ~ COMMIT TO THE FEELING~ Join my tarot card online course now by clicking the link below:


or
e-mail me: Steviesoraclereadings@gmail.com

My name is Steven Levar Coard. I am a Life, Career, Spiritual, and Tarot coach.

I have always been a spiritual person. I believe that the universe has a way of guiding us forward through our lives with the help of spirit and angels. I was blessed with the gift to be able to connect with the outside world and love having the opportunity to connect my clients with their own universal current. My focus is to bring forth awareness and healing through love and to teach others how to open up their own potential.

To book your private reading with me, please visit my website:



or e-mail me :

Steviesoraclereadings@gmail.com

E-mail me to join Steviesoraclereadings@gmail.com

Click Link to Join my Class :



Check out my online courses / Workshops on Gumroad - CLICK LINK BELOW



If you would like to have a Private 1:1 reading with me, please e-mail me :

Steviesoraclereadings@gmail.com

I believe in you! Love you in the light and hope of the creator always! Stevie

For Private readings, please my Website:



For Readings, Coaching, or healing work,
Email Steviesoraclereadings@gmail.com
Enchanted Maps - Colette Baron-Reid (Author)




The Crystal Tarot: An inspirational book and full deck of 78 tarot cards

Follow Me on Facebook:



Follow Me on Twitter:



Follow Me on Instagram

www.instagram.com/Steviesoraclereadings

"If you want to connect to the higher you than you have to believe in you!"

Connect with me on Facebook:



Facebook Page: Stevie's Oracle Readings



Connect with me on Instagram:




Connect with Me on Twitter:



©2019 by Stevie's Oracle Reading.
By law, I must state that this is for entertainment purposes only.  You must be 18 years or older to use this service. All guidance is subject to your own interpretation. By purchasing a reading you are agreeing that any information/guidance provided does not constitute or substitute for legal, psychological, financial, medical, or business advice. You claim full responsibility for the choices and/or actions taken based on the content of your reading.
If needed, you are able to reschedule your session by following a link in your confirmation email. In case of cancellation, no refund will be given.

#trustmroracle #WeeklyMessages #tarot #spirituality

Tarot,Astrology,Astrological Sign,Horoscope,Psychic Reading,Psychic,Clairvoyance,Fortune-telling,Crystal Healing,Enlightenment,Enlightment (Spiritual),Higher Consciousness,Personal Development,Motivation,Well-being,Quality of Life,Health & Wellness,Happiness,Meditation,Self Care,Wellness (Alternative Medicine),Stevie's Oracle Readings,Stevie's Oracle Group,Steven Levar Coard,Air Signs,Gemini,Libra,Aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments