Advertisement

Altona - Endless Grey

Altona - Endless Grey Altona are proud to present their third single, "Endless Grey".

The music video was produced by André Avila in two different countries. Starting with the performance being filmed in Perth, Western Australia and the cutaway footage in Svalbard, Norway.
Using the haunting imagery of a desolate, isolated scape and the closed in and cold performance space, Endless Grey is an encapsulation of fighting your own burning questions, while also standing strong for some one else.

You can’t be someone else's everything...

Lyrics

The shadow that stands before me so withered and grey
Drenched from the rain under moonlight I fade
Left alone, burning with uncertainty
Dragged through the depths of despair
Searching for calm
That cold night air
It breaches my flesh
Taunts me to give in
For failure will bring release
From these benevolent thoughts

Although I try to hold myself above all that continues to weigh me down
The wind tears at my flesh
I try to stay afloat while you remain drowning,
For only one of us can drown, or else this ship will sink

I Pull the timber from my deformed heart,
In hope that it can regrow,
I pull the wreckage from my punctured lungs
and try to replace it with life

You are the reason for this,
why cant you seem to see the greatness, within yourself

When is it my turn to sink
When is it my turn to drown

I AM SEARCHING FOR CALM
THE COLD NIGHT AIR

SEARCHING FOR CALM
THE COLD NIGHT AIR

SEARCHING FOR CALM

Recorded with Matthew Templeman -
Mastered by Simon Struthers -
Videography by André Avila -




melodic hardcore,hardcore,band,music video,australian band,Svalbard,Norway,Perth,Western Australia,hardcore band,

Post a Comment

0 Comments