Advertisement

Doll Custom: Hidden Rainbow Hair Reroot + Face-up

Doll Custom: Hidden Rainbow Hair Reroot + Face-up In this video I finally share the customization process of my DC Superhero Girl doll into this Rainbow girl. For this doll, we decided to give her hidden rainbow hair and rainbow eyeshadow to match.
This Supergirl doll was rerooted by me and repainted by ArianasLadies328 from Instagram. We previously collaborated on a Gamora doll. To see that video, you can go to:

For the reroot, I used silver hair from www.Dollyhair.com in the colors Silver Bullet and Ice white. The rainbow part were rerooted using hair fom Etsy seller CustomDollHairAU (etsy.com/shop/customdollhairau).

For the repaint, I sent this doll to ArianasLadies328, so she could give this doll a rainbow face-up. She did an amazing job and I am absolutely in love with this doll. For see more of her work, you can visit: www.instagram.com/ArianasLadies328

Then to make sure I can take some epic pictures of this doll, I asked my sister to create a watercolor background for my doll photography, using Arteza watercolor paint. To see the full video about creating doll backgrounds, make sure to stay tuned for an upcoming video! To get the

To see more pictures: www.instagram.com/TheDollBoy
Wonder Woman review: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V78YFoD6F3s
Reroot tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JhMQfpnyYs
Link to the paint: www.arteza.com

Doll hair,Doll reroot,Doll repaint,Doll face-up,Doll custom,DIY doll,OOAK,OOAK doll,One of a kind Doll,DC Superhero Girls,Mattel,Mattel doll,New mattel doll,Rainbow,Rainbow hair,Hidden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments