Advertisement

FORTIFYING my BASE with the most IMPORTANT UPGRADE! - Rust Solo Survival #4

FORTIFYING my BASE with the most IMPORTANT UPGRADE! - Rust Solo Survival #4 Come check out the Solo Only 2x Vanilla! (WIPING TODAY!!)
Paste this in the f1 console in Rust → 142.44.143.143:28020
Or search CNDBLOOD under the Modded section!

Merch store →

Twitter →
Discord →
Twitch →
My website →

I run some pretty awesome Rust servers!
Have a look at which one might interests you!


Music provided by:

Epidemic Sound - Sign up to support me! ↓


Zeeky Beats (Amazing chill music/Lo Fi)

rust,rust solo,rust solo series,rust solo survival,rust gameplay,rust solo survival gameplay,rust solo survival series,rust raids,rust rock base,rust sulfur,lots of sulfur,rust complicated base,rust jackpot raid,rust cndblood,rust easy profit,lots of loot,rare loot,airdrop rust,rust supply signal,rust biggest base,rust solo base,rust base upgrades,rust fortifying base,rust garage door,

Post a Comment

0 Comments