Advertisement

Fossil Fighters Frontier: The Frontier Cup...but my team consists of bosses

Fossil Fighters Frontier: The Frontier Cup...but my team consists of bosses DANG IT, YOUTUBE SCREWED UP THE COMPRESSION!

I don't know why people call this a difficult tournament, for I can breeze through this quite easily. ;)

Also I'm using a new Citra build that fixed most of the issues when running this game, so now the battle effects will properly show up.

Road,Sky,Garden,Jam,Blue,Fossil Fighters (Video Game),Fossil Fighters: Frontier,Role-playing Video Game (Media Genre),Fossil Fighters: Champions (Video Game),Sunset,Green,Nature,Clouds,Above,Sunset (Award-Winning Work),Video Game (Industry),Sky (UK And Ireland),Industry (Organization Sector),Beyond,Fly,Sky News (Award Winner),Relax,Relax (Composition),Relaxing,Sunrise,October,Skies,Sunrise Radio (Radio Station),Beautiful,Chill,Water,Flowers,Calm,Diamonds,Weather,Peaceful,DS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments