Advertisement

I have a WW2 TRENCH in my GARDEN! German Position / Trench Tour!

I have a WW2 TRENCH in my GARDEN! German Position / Trench Tour! Hello everyone!

A lot of people have been asking for this.. SHOW US YOUR TRENCH!

So finally.. i made a video about it! :)

First, i will show you what the trench looked like a week ago..
After that, the hard work.. and.. of course.. the end result!

I decided to display some interesting and cool stuff, to make it look like a real occupied German WWII Position!

And yes.. even myself in a German Wehrmacht uniform.. why not, it's pure to teach History, and keep it alive!

I hope you like my trench, enjoy the video!! :D

___________________________________________________

Fight Scene van Audionautix is gelicentieerd onder een Creative Commons Attribution-licentie (
Artiest:

ww2,metal,detecting,history,secrets,hunter,trench,bettle,field,bulge,trenches,digging,MG42,machine,gun,wehrmacht,german,WWII,magnet,fishing,making,best,compilation,reenactment,U.S.,uniform,stahlhelm,full,auto,original,collection,tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments