Advertisement

iDeality 10 | Ignore this Rework Book Review At Your Own Peril

iDeality 10 | Ignore this Rework Book Review At Your Own Peril For the tenth episode of the iDeality series I am jumping into my first book review of the first book that I've read in line with my goal to complete 5 books by the end of the challenge. Rework is a business start-up book authored by a pair of Chicago entrepreneurs who've developed a fast-track for building a successful venture. Check out my take on theirs and whether the book accomplishes what it sets out to do - push people to rework how they approach business.

The book is available on Amazon here:
for under $11!

The music is available on Bandcamp here:

Album available for under $5!

review,book review,lifestyle,ideality,vlog,vlogger,chicago,millenial,young adult,young professional,entreprenuer,business,start-up,start up,new business,rework,reading review,reading summary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments