Advertisement

Kind Soldier Helped Me While I Was Struggling with Low Temperature at Sela Pass

Kind Soldier Helped Me While I Was Struggling with Low Temperature at Sela Pass Day 3 : Bomdilla to Tawang

Crossing mighty sela is one thing which I was genuinely scared of. Since from my past experiences, cold climate always took a toll on me and also the breathlessness in high passes. I think this time I was prepared and also sela was kind for me let me pass without any struggle. About 30kms to sela, my hands were freezing off(even with winter gloves n inliner, I had to stop and press my bare hands against the engine. Heard someone calling, looked around and there wasn't anyone. Then I looked up, n up on the small hill, there is a military guy asking me to come up offering warm water and tea. I was hesitant at first since it was far and I thought I will be late for Tawang. He called again. There was no route to go up, he asked to leave the bike and climb up. Took few min to recover once i reached the top, this kind soldier in his small hut, was cooking ginger tea and gave another stove to warm my hands. That was an unexpected gesture. Parvinder Singh from Haryana!

Not sure how many of you heard of 1962 war. War where more than 2000 Indian army lost their lives. Where Chinese came attacking all the way till Tezpur. There are so many of the brave stories of our soldiers and two of them you get to see at Nyukmadung and Jaswant Garh war memorial. Do read about that.

Before going to Tawang also witnessed this beautiful waterfall Jhung.


Gears I use

Riding Jacket - Rynox Stealth Evo 3
Tank Bag - Rynox Magnapod -
GoPro Hero 5 :
Ram mount :
Feiyu-tech Gimbal :
Bolt Mobile charger :
GoPro Stick :
Viaterra Velox Saddle Bags :
Balaclava :
Helmet LS2 :
BT S2 Helmet Bluetooth :
Hydration Pack : Viaterra Marine :


You can find GoPro Man in below social medias :)

Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/annyarun
Facebook : www.facebook.com/gopromaan
Instagram : gopro.man
#goproman

Below are few of the playlists you might be interested in!

Ride to Himalayas :

Rain Rides :

Places to visit near Bangalore :

In search of Unknown lands :

Trekking :

My popular uploads :

#goproman

Thanks for watching. Do leave me a comment if you have any feedbacks. Peace!

tourer,adv,advrider,adevnturerider,bike,ride,ktm,duke,200,goproman,travel,wanderer,motovlogger,motovlog,vlog,documentary,goproindia,bangalore,wanderlust,Indian,motovlogs,motorcycle,incredible,india,offroad,army,army helping people,soldier helping biker,life of a soldier,royal enfield,himalayan,sela pass,snowing in sela pass,sela pass lake,nyukmadung war memorial,jaswant garh war memorial,jung waterfall,jang waterfalls,nuranang falls,tawang,bomdilla to tawang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments