Advertisement

MY FAVORITE SONGS AND ARTISTS OF ALL TIME

MY FAVORITE SONGS AND ARTISTS OF ALL TIME JOANA SWEATER NOW AVAILABLE:

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:

Songs by artist:

BONNIE TYLER
1. Holding out for a hero
2. Total eclipse of the heart
3. Making love out of nothing

THE BEE GEES
1. Stayin’ Alive
2. You should be dancing
3. More than a woman
4. Tragedy
5. Wind of Change

BRITNEY SPEARS
1. …baby one more time
2. Oops I did it again
3. Toxic
4. You drive me crazy

DAVID BOWIE
1. Starman
2. Space oddity
3. Let’s dance
4. Ashes to ashes
5. Lazarus
6. Fashion
7. Warszawa
8. Teenage wildlife

DAVID BYRNE
1. Who
2. Gasoline and dirty sheets
3. I don’t remember
4. Everybody’s coming to my house

ELTON JOHN
1. Tiny dancer
2. Goodbye yellow brick road
3. Don’t go breaking my heart
4. Bennie and the jets
5. Funeral for a friend
6. Something about the way you look tonight
7. I’m still standing

FLEETWOOD MAC
1. Dreams
2. Rhiannnon
3. The chain
4. Gypsy
5. Go your own way
6. Seven wonders
7. You make loving fun
8. Gold dust woman
9. Tusk
10. Big love
11. Sisters of the moon

GEORGE MICHAEL
1. Freedom!
2. Faith
3. Careless whisper
4. Amazing
5. Star people

GWEN STEFANI
1. Hollaback girl
2. Make me like you
3. What you waiting for?
4. where would I be?

MADONNA
1. Hung up
2. Into the groove
3. Dress you up
4. Burning up
5. Sorry
6. Papa don’t preach

MICHAEL JACKSON
1. Billie Jean
2. Smooth Criminal
3. Beat it
4. Thriller
5. Don’t stop ’til you get enough
6. Leave me alone
7. Bad
8. Wanna be starting something

PAULA ABDUL
1. Straight up
2. Cold Hearted
3. The way that you love me
4. Knocked out

PRINCE
1. Purple Rain
2. Kiss
3. Raspberry Beret
4. Little Red Corvette
5. Black sweat
6. Controversy
7. Alphabet St.

QUEEN
1. Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Another one bites the dust
3. Don’t stop me now
4. We will rock you
5. Seven seas of Rhye

STEVIE NICKS
1. Edge of seventeen
2. Bella Donna
3. How still my love
4. Kind of woman
5. Blue Denim
6. Planets of the Universe
7. If you were my love

THE TALKING HEADS
1. Psycho Killer
2. This must be the place
3. Burning down the house
4. Road to nowhere
5. Born under punches
6. Take me to the river
7. Moon rocks
8. Girlfriend is better
9. Mr Jones

TAME IMPALA
1. Borderline
2. The less I know the better
3. Let it Happen
4. Elephant
5. Disciples

EARTH WIND AND FIRE
1. September
2. Boogie Wonderland
3. Let’s Groove

PORTUGAL THE MAN
The entire Woodstock album. Emphasis on “entire”.

“One hit wonders”
1. I was made for loving you by KISS
2. Eye of the tiger by survivor
3. Jolene by Dolly Parton
4. Hotel California by The Eagles
5. I will survive by Gloria Gaynor
6. American Woman by Lenny Kravitz
7. Somebody’s Watching me by Rockwell


Instagram:
Twitter:
Cameo:
P.O Box: Joana Ceddia
P.O. Box 35532 York Mills Plaza
North York, ON
M2L2Y4
CANADA

If you want to translate the video:

Current sub count: 2, 234, 458

With love,

Jaylor Cwift

TIME

Post a Comment

0 Comments