Advertisement

My neglected reef tank... (45g - 5/20/2019)

My neglected reef tank... (45g - 5/20/2019) The 45g tank had a little rocky time while I was away but it has recovered nicely. I'm surprised and happy to mention that the SPS are actually doing well for a change... I may try more SPS in this tank!

#ReefTank #InappropriateReefer #ReefSquad

Inappropriate Reefer ReefSquad T-Shirt:

Follow me on Instagram @inappropriatereefer
Connect on FB @ Inappropriate Reefer

Music by: DJ Quads, falcxne, Jeff kaale, Joakim Karud, panthurr

Please feel free to email me for any question, sponsorship or product review opportunities: inappropriatereefer@gmail.com

inappropriate reefer,reef tank,saltwater,starting a saltwater tank,leather corals,finger leather coral,leather coral,maxima clam,deresa clam,Reef Squad,ReefSquad,45g reef tank,clam gaping,clam care in reef tank,clam care marine tank,maxima clam care,leather coral care,leather coral not opening,how to cycle a reef tank,gaping clam,sick clam,yasha goby,radial filefish,davinci clownfish,pairing clownfish,clownfish mating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments