Advertisement

Skoda or Bust - E5 - Bits and Bobs!!

Skoda or Bust - E5 - Bits and Bobs!! Welcome to the Fifth video of Project Skoda or Bust.
Subscribe and Follow my Journey to the Nurburgring.

here is a video showing me doing some bits and bobs to the car and helping a buddy of mine with his car aswell.

Please Comment Below if you like me to try and do anything to the car best comment goes forward in process.

This Project is what we can call a "Budget Build" i do not have a lot of funding going in to it so will make the project even better.

Thanks for Checking me out Follow me on Facebook give my page a like (DIYJared on Facebook) don't forget to Subscribe and click to Notifications Bell.

Follow me on Instagram :
Follow Mac on Instagram :
Join me on Facebook :

DIY Performance :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Videos Recorded by me,
All Video Editing Done by me,
All Art / Photos / Images Done by me.

Skoda,Nurburg,Nurburgring,VRS,Comfort,Project,Youtube,Facebook,Cars,Budget,Build,The Car,The Plan,Skoda or Bust,Bust,Awesome,Maybe,Fail,broken,cv,joint,love,life,loving,competition,likes,bucket,seats,wheels,lights,bumpers,stickers,funny,brakes,suspention,coilovers,droplinks,seat,ibiza,1.2tsi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments