Advertisement

The Bridge of Pokemon Rivalry!

The Bridge of Pokemon Rivalry! Shady People! Welcome to our brand new Pokemon Lets Play, our Pokemon X Shadylocke! This is a Nuzlocke variant that's going to be more challenging than any of our other lockes! Join me as we walkthrough the Kalos region, on hard mode! Enjoy!

Part 35 has us battling a gauntlet of "friendly" children. LET'S CRUSH THEM!

Looking for our Patreon?

SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
Watch the entire Pokemon X Shadylocke series with this playlist!


About shadypenguinn:
What's going on ShadyPeople? ShadyPenguinn here! I'm a gamer trying to make you smile while I
smile playing games. I stream frequently, so be sure to follow me on Twitter or be on the lookout for the streaming video I upload! :]

Keep It Shady!

The Bridge of Pokemon Rivalry!


shadypenguinn


#Pokemon #Nuzlocke #Part35

pokemon,shadylocke,shady penguinn,pokemon x,let's play,let's play pokemon,pokemon nuzlocke,lets play,lets play pokemon,walkthrough,playthrough,challenge,pokemon challenge,fun,funny,game,gaming,nintendo,game freak,randomizer,pokemon randomizer,randomizer nuzlocke,tips,new,funny moments,Shady Penguinn Pokemon,pokemon y,sixth gen pokemon,pokemon sixth gen,lets,randomized,walkthrough part 1,hard mode,pokemon hard mode,pokemon walkthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments