Advertisement

Viewers Choose My Skyrim Adventure

Viewers Choose My Skyrim Adventure Welcome back to Skyrim and dictating to me the adventure I will have playing the character you, my viewers, created from our first stream! In the tradition of those fun retro Choose Your Own Adventure books I bring to you Skyrim! You my dear viewers get to be my supreme overlords and choose just about everything having to do with how I play my character! You will get to choose what he/she looks like and what path she/he walks down. Do you want him/her to only be carrying around a large maul and dressing like a cook? Well now is your chance!

#skyrim,#skyrimmods,#viewerschoice,audience adventure,choose my adventure,choose your own adventure,elder scrolls,elder scrolls skyrim,elder scrolls v,girl gamer,laurie burkett,laurie burkett live stream,lets play,lets play episode choose your story,lets play skyrim,skyrim an audience adventure,skyrim audience adventure,skyrim gameplay,skyrim modded,skyrim modded playthrough,skyrim playthrough,skyrim special edition gameplay,the elder scroll skyrim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments