Advertisement

Wealth creating ideas 2019 Happy days are here again for retail investors

Wealth creating ideas 2019 Happy days are here again for retail investors Happy Days are here again for retail investors.

Hi Investors I am Giriraj Lahoti NSE Certified Investment Analyst and Portfolio Manager, MF Distributor investing in Shares since 1980. I have been writing my wealth creating ideas on CNBC TV18 moneycontrol.com and on request of my 800 followers there I have created a WhatsApp Group Wealth Creators where I share my market views and wealth creating ideas on Indian stocks.
I am in the business of manufacturing and exporting jute products.
www.jutebagexporters.com
www.a1jutebags.com
WhatsApp @ 9830616860

Please subscribe like share this video if you find this informative and helpful.
I will come with another wealth creating idea soon.

investors

Post a Comment

0 Comments