Advertisement

2019 WRX GETS NEW REAR LIGHTS!!! // Installing new taillights and F1 Brake light!!

2019 WRX GETS NEW REAR LIGHTS!!! // Installing new taillights and F1 Brake light!! What's going on guys!?!?! It's been while since the last upload but here it is!! I have a lot more videos coming soon!!! already filmed just need to edit them!! What do you guys think of the new lights? Should I have chosen different colors? Or went for a different look in total with different lights? If you guys have any comments, questions, or suggestions, make sure to leave them down in the comments below! SEE YA SOON!!

Follow me on Social Media!
Instagram: @Ricey.Ricky
Twitter: @RiceyRicky
Snapchat: @rickymei_69

Do you have business for me? Contact me here or my Instagram!
Email: riceyricky@gmail.com

Music: www.Bensound.com

Subaru WRX,2019,Cars,AUTO,Taillights,F1 Brake Light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments