Advertisement

A VERY #EXTRA ONLINE SHOPPING HAUL!

A VERY #EXTRA ONLINE SHOPPING HAUL! * THANK YOU SHOEDAZZLE FOR SPONSORING THIS VIDEO!* Get your first ShoeDazzle style for as low as $10! That’s 70% off your first item! Click:
Free shipping on all orders $39 or more! ***International shipping is available***
ShoeDazzle is your one stop shop for affordable and trending shoes & clothing! If you’re new to ShoeDazzle and don’t know where to start, make sure to sort by ‘New Arrivals’ or ‘Boutiques’ for the latest and greatest!

Shop my ShoeDazzle favs!!

Zahara Embellished Stiletto Heel:
Falicia Embellished Slide Sandal:
Power Pointed Toe Hump:
O Ring Belted Jumpsuit:
Belted Polka Dot Shorts:
Polka Dot Corset:
Split Leg Chiffon Jumpsuit:
Ayana Pump:
Charlotte Jeweled Gladiator Sandal:
Gaia Jeweled Flat Loafer:
Dollas Double Strap Mule:
Anissa Rhinestone Wedge Sneaker:

HI ANGELS! welcome to a very extra online shopping haul!

I love to shop, especially online, so today I thought I would show you a try on haul of all the treasures I bought online this week! From clothes to shoes, cheap to expensive, here is an online shopping haul of my favorite things!

I LOVE YOU! HAPPY SHOPPING!
2,918,000 KISSES!
xx
amber :)

ps - you can shop all the rest of the looks on my instagram @AmberScholl

haul,online shopping,amber scholl,cheap,budget,shop,try on,favorites,EXTRA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments