Advertisement

BEST PACK OPENING EVER!! SO MANY GALAXY OPAL PULLS! THROWBACK PLAYOFF MOMENTS PACK OPENING!

BEST PACK OPENING EVER!! SO MANY GALAXY OPAL PULLS! THROWBACK PLAYOFF MOMENTS PACK OPENING! In this pack opening, I open the new Throwback Playoffs Moments packs in NBA 2K19 MyTeam! 2K released 2 new Galaxy Opals in Magic Johnson and Larry Bird who look insane!

This is undoubtably my best pack opening this whole year!

My Twitter:
My Twitch:
My Instagram:

I would really appreciate it if you could leave a like and subscribe!

nba,nba 2k19,2k19,2k,myteam,mt,player,best pack opening,packs,promo,best pull,pack opening,best reaction,crazy,reaction,crazy reaction,new packs,pink diamond pull,juiced,best packs,best pack opening in nba 2k19 myteam,crazy pack opening,galaxy opal,limited,signature series,galaxy,galaxy opal pull,best promo,promo packs,Throwback Playoffs Moments,so many galaxy opals,multiple galaxy opals,galaxy opal larry bird,galaxy opal magic johnson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments