Advertisement

Delivering in Atlanta

Delivering in Atlanta 2019 / 027

#Tightlocations #SoutheastRegional #TheNavigator

Two stop delivery in Buford, Georgia and Atlanta, Georgia. Delivering in tight locations.



Come along as I navigate the world of CDL 18 Wheel Big Rig Truck Driving . After completing my 15,000 miles with my trainer in July 2018, I had my own  OTR Truck issued to me. Millis Transfer 6026 a 2015 T680. In Novemeber 2018 I decided to switch to Southeast Regional and was issued Millis Transfer 7751 a 2017 T680. I name my trucks after my daughter Lily, which I call "Baby Girl". I hope you follow along and enjoy the experience with me.

Please Subscribe Like Comment and Share my page.

****Millis Transfer Inc. Drivers Wanted****

1 800-284-8153 - When calling recruiting ask for Danielle extension 2116 and please mention my name or Driver ID: NICKR. Add my name or driver ID to your online and than again your paper application once in class or orientation.

Terminal Locations: Albany, Georgia | Black River Falls, Wisconsin | Burleston, Texas | Cartersville, Georgia | Eden, North Carolina | Richfield, Wisconsin | Trenton, Ohio |Weedsport, New York | NOW HIRING OTR Drivers of out Colorado





Dash Camera I use:


Phone Mounts I use:




GPS I use:

Email: belfastpd24@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ryan
The Navigator

#Tightlocations #SoutheastRegional #TheNavigator

*****************Warning*******************
Any postings on this channel are my very own and do not necessarily reflect the views of any company that I'm may work for. I do not own the rights to this music for entertainment purposes only

cdl training,truck driver,18 wheeler,millis training institute,millis transfer training,Southeast Regional,millis Transfer inc,new drivers,tight delivers,Atlanta,Buford,the title shop,trucking for beginners,millis transfer orientation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments