Advertisement

JUNE Essential Rewards HAUL

JUNE Essential Rewards HAUL Hey y'all! So very excite to share this haul with you and don't be confused by the fireplace lol it is June I just like to trick myself that it isn't 100 degrees outside haha

So what is Essential rewards??? It is basically a monthly subscription box that you get to customize each month & you get cash back that you can use for future orders. This is the best subscription I have ever subscribed to because I get cash back just for ordering things I would have gotten at the store (toothpaste, makeup, soap, and of course essential oils).

Interested in joining Young Living for your monthly wellness essentials? DM me on instagram (@kristen_maret) or check out yl.pe/9hvn

youngliving,younglivingeo,yleo,junehaul,june2019,essentialrewards,essentialrewardshaul,essentialoils,shampoo,conditioner,copiabavanillashampoo,copaibavanillaconditioner,unboxing,haulunboxing,teatree,freeproduct,summeressentialrewards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments