Advertisement

LANGRISSER mobile OST - Forgotten Memories (feat. Raon Lee)

LANGRISSER mobile OST - Forgotten Memories (feat. Raon Lee) ☞Support Milk Tea for the next Cover Song of Raon →
☞ Subscribe to my V-log channel →


Raon's Youtube ::
Raon's Twitter ::
Raon's Instagram ::
Raon's Fan cafe ::
Raon's Facebook Page ::
Raon's Twitch ::


★ The use of this cover song & video of Raon is absolutely impossible in any case without the permission of Raon. ★
※Please put on your earphones or headphones.
※If you listen to music too loud, it can hurt your ears and cause hearing problems.
※Please avoid bad words.


〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
Vocal & Video editing :: Raon Lee 이라온
Song Title :: Forgotten Memories

Campaign Produced by NEXTIV, INC.
Music Produced by SQUARE MUSIQ.

Executive Producer. Nauts(남구민)
Compose. Nauts
Arrangement. Nauts, ampstyle(SQUARE MUSIQ)
Lyrics. Nauts
String. JAM STRING
Guitar. AZ, ampstyle
A&R. NEXTIV, INC.

String Recording. Sangduk Lee (at Velvet Studio)
Vocal Recording. JiHEE (at SQUARE MUSIQ Studio)
Mix. Jun Soo Kim
Mastering. Jung-Un Park (at HONEYBUTTER STUDIO)

(C) Zilong Games
(C) Extreme
(C) X.D. Global Limited
(C) NEXTIV, INC.
​〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓



**COMMENT**

Hey, lovely guys! It's Raon ♥
Today's song is my original song!
And it's my first video since I dyed my hair.
How do you like my new hair? *_*

I dyed my hair orange red, but it's awkward.
But I'm glad it looks pretty good on me :)

Hope you enjoy my original song!
Thank you so much for listening :)
If you like my song, subscribe to me! (•̀ᴗ•́) و ̑̑
Oh, Don't forget to leave your comment ♥

이라온,라온,Raon Lee,Raon,불러보았다,cover song,유튜버,한국유튜버,노래유튜버,song youtuber,youtuber,라온 오리지날,이라온 오리지날,raon original,raon lee original,랑그릿사,랑그릿사 ost,라온 랑그릿사,이라온 랑그릿사,LANGRISSER,raon LANGRISSER,raon lee LANGRISSER,LANGRISSER ost,Forgotten Memories,raon Forgotten Memories,raon lee Forgotten Memories,Forgotten Memories cover,랑그릿사 Forgotten Memories,랑그릿사 모바일,랑그릿사 노래,ラングリッサー,

Post a Comment

0 Comments