Advertisement

Level 3800 "SUPER DIFFICULTY" Vegito in Dragon Ball Legends

Level 3800 Although I've already gotten the FREE Vegito to 5* last week, I never finished the current Rising Battle missions. Today we hop into the last 3 stages against the Rising Battle Vegito.

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rising battle vegito,how to beat rising battle vegito,how to beat stage 70 vegito,super vegito dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends super vegito,dragon ball legends free vegito,free vegito,how to get vegito,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends gameplay,dragon ball legends rhymestyle,rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z dokkan battle,dbz dokkan battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments