Advertisement

Retain Sperm And Stop Abortion With The Dildo (Straight Pride Parade Response)

Retain Sperm And Stop Abortion With The Dildo (Straight Pride Parade Response) When I heard there would be a straight pride parade in Boston this August, my hesitation to make this video turned to confidence. This discussion contains serious information about an intimacy alternative to straight sexual intercourse that prevents the unwanted pregnancy, therefore preventing abortion. It's also funny, as I bring my A game to discuss how this helps men discover a different way of orgasm in a different part of their body, that in turn, helps them retain sperm, for those on the NoFap movement.
Support me on PayPal:

anti abortion,semen retention,nofap,sperm,retention,strap-on,dildo,pegging,p-spot,Deadpool,straight pride,parade,Boston,Milo Yiannopoulos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments