Advertisement

Security Guard Caught This Guy Breaking Into My House.. (Roblox)

Security Guard Caught This Guy Breaking Into My House.. (Roblox) After checking out my new house a security guard came up to me claiming this guy was breaking into my house.. What he says next will SHOCK YOU.. This all plays out insanely and the security guard caught this guy breaking into my house.

Use Star CODE: ANT
When Buying Robux:

Subscribe To My Minecraft Channel:

Follow Me
On Instagram:
On Twitter:

What is ROBLOX? ROBLOX is an online virtual playground and workshop, where kids of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. It’s unique in that practically everything on ROBLOX is designed and constructed by members of the community. ROBLOX is designed for 8 to 18 year olds, but it is open to people of all ages.

ant,roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments