Advertisement

TYPES OF PARENTS IN BLOXBURG | ft. Sunset Safari | bloxburg skit | alixia

TYPES OF PARENTS IN BLOXBURG | ft. Sunset Safari | bloxburg skit | alixia #roblox #bloxburg #welcometobloxburg
open me
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
hi ali angels, I hoped u enjoyed today's video! this video was filmed with one of my close friends Sunset Safari! make sure to check out her video and channel below and show her some love ♡

Sunset Safari's video -
Sunset Safari's channel -

REMINDERS
- turn the video quality to the highest
- subscribe & comment if u have not already
- turn on post notifications to become part of the early squad

UPLOAD SCHEDULE
wednesday - roleplay
friday - skit
saturday - build
sometimes extra uploads throughout the week!

IMPORTANT LINKS
- instagram ♡
- roblox profile ♡
- join my roblox group ♡
- buy my merch ♡
- join my discord server ♡

FAQ
what do u use to record, edit, and make thumbnails?
- record ♡ FBX Game Recorder
- edit ♡ Camtasia 9
- thumbnails ♡ Adobe Photoshop CS6
can we be friends?
- I would absolutely love to friend you all but I have thousands of friend requests and the roblox
friend limit is 200. so it would not be fair to everyone.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
tysm for watching! love u all!
xoxo, arabella

types of parents in bloxburg,roblox,bloxburg,roblox bloxburg,roblox roleplay,bloxburg roleplay,roblox bloxburg roleplay,roblox routine,bloxburg routine,roblox bloxburg routine,iiarabella,ComfySunday,Sunset Safari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments