Advertisement

2 DIFFERENT ways to FOCUS STACK for Landscape Photography // Shoot to edit

2 DIFFERENT ways to FOCUS STACK for Landscape Photography // Shoot to edit Today I go through 2 different ways to focus stack for landscape photography. When I learnt how to focus stack it changed the way I looked at every scene, it adds so many more possibilities to your composition and has a massive impact on image quality. I use focus stacking so much in my landscape photography now, it's hard to imagine not doing it. I hope you find the video useful.

Please leave a comment if you would like to take part in my Q&A

Please consider subscribing for more weekly content 👍

Check out more tips on focus stacking

---------------------------------------------------------------
**check out my camera gear **

----------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 1 is available to view here - EQUIPMENT
Episode 2 is available to view here - FOCAL LENGTH
Episode 3 is available to view here - Mater ISO

Interested in hiring me to shoot your wedding or assignment? Please check out my wedding website below

or contact me: ian@ianworthphotography.co.uk

#landscapephotography #focusstacking #howtofocusstack

ways to focus stack,focus stacking,focus stack,how to focus stack,how to focus stack for landscape photography,focus stacking for landscape photography,landscape photography focus stacking,how to focus stack in photoshop,how to focus stack in lightroom,focus stacking tips,tips on focus stacking,focus stacking tutroial,focus stack tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments