Advertisement

Cesar Millan Helped My Guide Dog Overcome His Fear

Cesar Millan Helped My Guide Dog Overcome His Fear MAKE SURE you watch the video I did on Cesar's channel & show him some love! :

Follow Me:
Instagram: @mollyburkeofficial
Facebook:
Twitter: @mollybofficial

MY PO BOX:
PO Box 361127, 5350 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90036

LEARN MORE:

I'm Molly, a typical sushi, makeup, and fashion loving millennial girl who just so happens to be blind! I was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa at just 4 years old and began public speaking at age 5. I started just doing motivational speaking, but now I make videos and even model! Even though I can’t see, I know that there are bright spots in everything we face. Let’s find them together. 💕

blind,blind girl,retinitis pigmentosa,motivation,inspiration,disability,accessibility,awareness,fashion,vlog,guide dog,makeup,beauty,cesar millan,caesar millan,the dog whisperer,fear of water,fear of swimming,dog afraid of water,dog swimming,dog swimming pool,service dog fear,service dog training,dog psychology,dog rehabilitation,overcoming fear,dog overcoming fear,fear of animals,overcoming fear of animals,collab,molly burke cesar millan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments