Advertisement

Dollightful's Tropical Collaboration: An Invitation

Dollightful's Tropical Collaboration: An Invitation Dollightful's Tropical Collaboration Invitation

Create a custom doll or toy using the theme: TROPICAL! Send a photo of your custom to tropicaldoll2019@yahoo.com and get your work showcased in this special mega-collaboration episode.

GUIDELINES:
-Custom must use the TROPICAL theme in some way.
-Custom must be created for this event (no pre-existing work).
-One entry per person.
-Custom must be family-friendly.

DEADLINE: August 4th, 11:59 PM Central Time (USA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Taken from your comments)

"Can I submit a drawing instead?"
Sorry, it's got to be a full custom! I love to see your drawings, too, of course-- but if I accepted those, I think the entries would be in the thousands (because drawings are easier and quicker to make than fully customized toys). I want to see what you guys can do when you put in the effort to make a full-on custom! :D

"Can I submit [this form of art] with a tropical theme?"
Sorry, it really must be a customized doll, toy, or figurine. If I accepted any form of artwork, this collaboration would quickly get out of hand. I've got to draw the line somewhere. This channel does focus on customized toys, after all.

"Can I make or use a preexisting character?"
Yes, you can make characters from franchises. If you want to create a Pokemon or Moana, for example, feel free! I do encourage you to get creative with it, though. :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Musical tracks purchased from

dollightful,collaboration,invitation,tropical,summer,invite,fan,fans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments