Advertisement

Draw My Life : Tfue (Complete)

Draw My Life : Tfue    (Complete) Draw My Life : Tfue,
Is a complete biography of Turner Tenny.Tfue is a massive I mean massive gamer, streamer , YouTuber , Professional player and the list goes on  .Currently he has 11 million subscribers in his YouTube channel and 6.4 million followers in twitch and the interesting part is that he gained all these fans within one year which is just mind blowing. He even crossed Ninja in Twitch and became the highest viewed player . This is even after he faced multiple bans from Twitch and Epic Games . After his debut in ‘Faze clan’ Tfue’s success snowballed. But recently so much of drama and allegations came to surface between Tfue and the Faze clan . In this video I have covered everything from Tfue’s whole life story to all the drama, from all his bans to all the hacks he had to suffer. If you want to know more about Tfue checkout .Draw My Life : Tfue

Draw My Life Tfue,Tfue draw my life,tfue,draw my life videos,tfue vs ninja,tfue fortnite,fortnite,gameplay,tfue sues faze,tfue vs faze,tfue leaves faze,tfue reacts to event,tfue vlog,tfue diss track,tfue proam,tfue pro am,tfue vs faze clan,tfue leaves faze clan,faze clan,draw my life ninja,ninja draw my life,joogsquad,JOOGSQUAD PPJT,faze tfue leaves faze,faze tfue drama,faze tfue contract,faze tfue vlog,faze tfue vs ninja,

Post a Comment

0 Comments