Advertisement

Going to Grandma's House | Jack is ALMOST crawling | Eliza learns a New Song

Going to Grandma's House | Jack is ALMOST crawling | Eliza learns a New Song It's finally nice summer weather in Missouri, so in this video we head out to the park with Aunt Caitlyn! Then we enjoy an afternoon at my grandma's house...Eliza tries a tricycle for the first time and Jack is ALMOST crawling! We finish the vlog with Eliza singing her new song she learned...it is super cute! ;) See you guys in the next video!

❤ Shop all of our Amazon Favorites here :

❤ My vlogging camera-
My editing software-
Our lighting equipment-

❤My favorite Baby Products for Jack
Ryla Diaper Bag (For 15% off your purchase, use code ASHLEY15) -
Jack’s fleece booties-
Rohm Portable Sound Machine-
Haaka Breast Pump-
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste-
Angelcare Bath-
Comotomo Bottles-
Nail Frida -
Nose Frida-
Breastfeeding Night Light-
Lillebaby Carrier-
Humidifier-
Heavenly Soft Chenille Crib Sheets-
Jack’s Wooden Name Sign-
Grey Backpack Diaper Bag-
Bow & Rattle Diaper Bag-


❤ Eliza’s Favorite Toys/ Products:
Fisher Price Indoor Slide-
Fisher Price Car-
Toddler Make-Up Kit-
Toddler Craft Organizer-
Mother Bruce Books-
Play Kitchen-
Dollhouse- & Car


❤ S U B S C R I B E
Holt & Ashley

❤ I N S T A G R A M
@ashleyannemariewalker

❤ E T S Y
Star Wars Inspired Art

❤P.O. B O X
Holt & Ashley
PO BOX 10
Gordonville, Missouri 63752


❤ A B O U T U S

Hi, I'm Ashley! I am 27 years old and married to my high school sweetheart, Holt. We live in the Midwest and just bought our first home. I am a stay-at-home mom of two kids, a daughter named Eliza who is almost three years old, and a baby boy named Jack, who is 7 months old! I love all things motherhood, thrifting, & Disney! Please subscribe for more videos, and find me on Instagram!

7 months old baby,2 year old toddler,grandmas house,grandma vlog,holt and ashley,family vlog,eliza and jack,stay at home mom,mom vlogger,mommy vlogger,midwest vlogger,mom vlog,sahm,sahm life,mom life,going to grandmas vlog,going to grandma's,grandma vlogs,eliza 2 years old,ashley walker,holt walker,family vloggers channels,christian family vloggers channels,mommy bloggers youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments