Advertisement

I got jumped by 2 plain clothed cops and 3 PCSOs

I got jumped by 2 plain clothed cops and 3 PCSOs A collective of corrupt and incompetent thugs jumped me for refusing to give my details to a PCSO who attempted to physically detain me without having the power to do so.

Starring officers from Derbyshire Police:

PCSO 12773 Alexander Lucic - the one who sounds like Hodor
PC 3456 Newcombe - the one that looks like a backstreet football hooligan
PC 1912 Marshall - the one that looks like a nonce
PCSO Maddison Gleghorn - the female PCSO with the square jaw
PCSO Ward - the militant looking female liar that initiated the showdown in the first place

If you have any personal experience of any of these officers abusing you then get in contact with me here. It is the one time I’m prepare to assist for free:



If you would like to make a donation then it would be gratefully received. I have a PayPal donation button here:


Or to show your support, why not purchase one of my Eproducts:

PCSOs

Post a Comment

0 Comments