Advertisement

Is YouTube Targeting Channels That Cover The Mandela Effect & Other Controversial Topics?

Is YouTube Targeting Channels That Cover The Mandela Effect & Other Controversial Topics? Is YouTube targeting channels that discuss the Mandela Effect phenomenon? This is an issue that has surfaced lately, and I felt like discussing it and sharing my thoughts on the matter.


I do not monetize my videos. I'm not here to make money. I am fortunate enough to earn enough income from other sources that I don't have to seek money from YouTube.

conscious truth seeker


scarabperformance


The Dose Of Reality Show


Quantum of Conscience


SMQ AI


Dale DuFay, Terra's of the Milky Way


Brian MacFarlane


MoneyBags73


NeEd InPuT


Guy Fauqes

time travel,quantum mechanics,parallel universes,multiverse,if you build it they will come,houston we have a problem,simulation theory,dwave,d-wave,quantum computers,cern,weird,mandela effect,david icke,conspiracy theories,9/11,double-slit experiment,quantum physics,neil degrasse tyson,many worlds theory,flat earth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments