Advertisement

Letting MY DOG Decide What i Eat For 24 HOURS! (IMPOSSIBLE FOOD CHALLENGE)

Letting MY DOG Decide What i Eat For 24 HOURS! (IMPOSSIBLE FOOD CHALLENGE) Letting my DOG decide the food I eat for 24 hours... This challenge got super crazy and you won't believe the weird foods I ate...

'Get It' (Official Music Video):

Follow Charle$:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Spotify:
Soundcloud:
YouTube:
Snapchat - @wolfieraps

family friendly pg clean

letting the person in front of me decide what i eat for 24 hours,letting my dog decide what i eat,food,only eating,wolfie,wolfieraps,only eating food for 24 hours,people,love,letting my girlfriend control my life for 24 hours,dog decides what i eat,eating,eat,trying weird food,morewolfie,buzzfeed,trying weird food combos,funky,gross,diy,foods,trying,test,testing,taste,kids,challenge,twins,funny,taste test,edible,family,fun,how to,skittles,family friendly,learn,weird food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments