Advertisement

LOL Surprise Hairgoals Wave 2 Makover Series Metal Babe and Tough Guy Opening

LOL Surprise Hairgoals Wave 2 Makover Series  Metal Babe and Tough Guy Opening Please SUBSCRIBE to my Channel (Free♥)


For More Fun :
Funny Moments


LOL Surprise Unboxing


Hairgoals LOL Surprise Unboxing


LEGO Friends Unboxing


LEGO Friends Heartbox Unboxing


LEGO Movie 2 Toys


Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Opening


My Little Pony Unboxing


Cry Babies Magic Tears Unboxing


Baby Secrets Pets Unboxing


Fun Story: Fantasy


Fun Story: Daily Routines


Fun Story: Special Days


Stop Motion Animation


Joowon Original Song


Hi, welcome to Joowon ToyShow.

Thank you for watching.

My Channel, Joowon ToyShow, creates and shares all kinds of Funny Humorous Lovely Videos, such as Toy Unboxing, Lego Show, Toy Role Play Show, Fun Challenge, New Kids Play, Play-Doh, Toys Review, Fun & Family Story Telling, Cute Fashion Show, Fun Sand, LOL Surprise Show, And Mom & Family Story Telling etc., sometimes along with Lovely Music.

Every time I have a funny story in my mind, I start making a small stage in my room and then I start to play happily with my toy friends. Only the fountain of imagination wings leads my story. I am very happy to be an actor and director of a small stage I made.

Please don't forget to hit the like button for more content and leave a comment.

Copyright 2019 Joowon Park all rights reserved.

#toysreview #hairgoals #lolsurprise

초등영어,영어,토이,video,youtubekids,fun,toy,doll,review,show,LOL,unboxing,LEGO,키즈,

Post a Comment

0 Comments