Advertisement

Preparing for a JOB INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH || Tips and Frequently Asked Interview Questions

Preparing for a JOB INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH  || Tips and Frequently Asked Interview Questions Hello! My name is Bárbara. I'm a Brazilian who now teaches English for a living. Check out my website and blog at

Want to study English with me?
I offer PRIVATE online English classes, designed specifically for you and your needs. Visit for more information or send me an email at contact@brasilspeaks.com
...

In this video, I will give you 5 tips of how to impress your future boss, and also 5 of the most commonly asked interview questions in English, and tips on how to answer those questions.
For more detailed information, check out our blog post on this topic at


...

My students have requested videos completely in English with subtitles also in English so they can read along and practice. Feel free to use this and every video to study, practice pronunciation, rhythm and fluency.


Let's be friends!
Follow us on Instagram @brasilspeaks


Follow and like our page on facebook


Sign up to our newsletter at




Disclaimer- all the opinions on this video are completely my own, and what I have experienced as a Brazilian living in the United States.

english,learning english,english tips,tips,como aprender ingles,ingles online,aulas de ingles online,aulas de ingles de graça,free online english classes,ingles no youtube,aulas de ingles no youtube,ingles para brasileiros,aulas de ingles para brasileiros,aulas de ingles,english classes,brasil,brazil,estados unidos,ingles americano,brasileiro falando ingles,professor de ingles,english teacher,job interviews,entrevista de emprego em ingles,faq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments