Advertisement

the first step to being mindful

the first step to being mindful heiloooooo, today I show you guys the very first step to being mindful of yourself and others. by keeping a good hygienic routine you dont have to force people into smelling your ass and body odor. you can also think a whole bunch while you shower. I hella cant dance but that's okay cuz all this is just for the fucks of fun :)

music I used:
303- whisper
cantu - amine
hiccup - amine
reel it in - amine
caroline - amine
spice girls - amine
places + faces - amine
cuz I love you - lizzo
bossa nose - cuco

and yeah :) all my social media shit is at the end of the video! (like always)

travel in peace and stay magical my friends ! :)

funny,mindfullness,how to shower,im bored,how to be mindfull,

Post a Comment

0 Comments