Advertisement

The Planar System - A Method of Observation

The Planar System - A Method of Observation Subscribe for more videos on sculpting and all things related.


This video is sponsored by Skillshare.
Follow the link for a free two month trial of Skillshare:


This is a tutorial on the art of observation. The Planar System is a method of observation for observing the human figure, developed by Robert Bodem. It's the method of observation every Florence Academy of Art sculpture student learns and uses.






Patreon:
Webstore:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:


My name is Eirik Arnesen and I'm a sculptor from Norway, living and working in Florence, Italy. I teach sculpture at the Florence Academy of Art and on this channel I'll share with you every step of my process, discussing materials, tools and techniques.
Eventually you'll find tutorials on how I go about sculpting everything from a portrait to a life-size figure.


Music by:
Eastminster by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

sculpture,sculptor,maquette,Dante,Inferno,Divine Comedy,tutorial,how to,wip,art,artist,artwork,clay,fine art,realism,naturalism,realistic art,maquette sculpture,water-based clay,tools,step-by-step,inspiration,Questions and Answers,Q&A,AMA,mold making,casting,plaster,silicone,naturalistic art,lifelike art,hyper realism,portrait,portraits,portraiture,terracotta,wed-clay,oil clay,hands,sculpting hands,clay hands,adam's hand,hand of god,oil paint,acrylic paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments