Advertisement

The Twin Flame Journey - Should I stay or should I go?

The Twin Flame Journey - Should I stay or should I go? The opinions shared in this video are my own and should not be taken as fact. At the end of the day each individual journey is unique and no two are alike. My intentions for everyone is to find peace and harmony within the self. When that is achieved, anything is possible. Namaste :)

Mermaid Orgonite Pyramid by Wing & Bell:

If you are interested in a personal reading or any of the decks I've created, be sure to check the links below:

Readings:

Decks:

If you are international and would like to order my cards, email me at: mysticmoonoracles@gmail.com for a special ordering link.

Decks used in this reading:

All Things Intuitive Messages of Love Oracle Cards:

Twin Flame Oracle by Mystic Moon (Me)
Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle:
Twin Flame Shadows by Mystic Moon (Me)

Reclaim your Power Oracle:

Self Care Oracle Cards:

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more Free readings:

Instagram:

Facebook:

If you would like to make an energy exchange/love donation towards my channel, you can do so in 2 ways and thank you very much :)

Pay Pal Donation:

Amazon Tarot & Oracle Deck Wish List:

Use the P.O. Box below for the delivery address:

Mystic Moon
P.O. Box 7363
Goodyear, AZ 85338

Thanks for watching :)

twin flame,twin flames,twin flame reading,twin flame journey,twin flame separation,twin flame oracle,twin flame tarot,twin flame journey tarot,twin flame messages,mystic moon,mystic moon oracles,tarot reading,tarot card reading,free reading,love reading,soulmate,soul connection,july reading,df,dm,tf,divine feminine,divine masculine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments