Advertisement

YASSUO DOES THIS AND MISSES HIS QUEUE | LL STYLISH WITH THE GREAT ESCAPE | TYLER1'S CHAIR FREE | LOL

YASSUO DOES THIS AND MISSES HIS QUEUE | LL STYLISH WITH THE GREAT ESCAPE | TYLER1'S CHAIR FREE | LOL Juxtapositions and parallels are drawn between different clips to deliver the original narrative of the video in a transformative manner that falls under Fair Use and provides unique value to my viewers. Juxtaposition is an act or instance of placing two elements close together or side by side. This is often done in order to compare/contrast the two, to show similarities or differences, etc. A video qualifies as fair use if it juxtaposes source material in a new or unexpected way for the purposes of critique, commentary or education.






Help me reach 250.000 subs :^)! If you like the video please leave a like, share and comment!

Business inquiries: funoflegends@hotmail.com

League of Legends stream moments and plays by (Imaqtpie, Trick2G, Froggen, Aphromoo, VoyBoy, Nightblue3, Sneaky, Bjergsen, PinkWard, Tobias Fate, Doublelift, Pobelter, Shiphtur, KayPea, BoxBox, VoyBoy, LL Stylish, Dyrus, Faker, Scarra, Pokimane, Bjergsen, IWDominate, Gripex,) and anonymous League of Legends players. Funny moments and outplays. I hope you'll enjoy the video!


Outro Music:


---
CREDITS:
YourPrincess:
Scarra:
Perkz:
Yassuo:
Trick2G:
Midbeast:
Foggedftw2:
Trick2G:
Hashinshin:
Karasmai:
Trick2G:
1AdrianAries1:
Fatkidgaming21:
Gosu:
Gripex90:
Itswennie:
Jayedeesee:
Liba10:
lolNani:
lolVan:
Midbeast:
Nb3:
OpalCasts:
Panunu:
Quantumfizzics:
Rush:
SoloRenektonOnly:
Stephjmillz:
TobiasFate:
Zwag: Footage used in this video is protected by the Fair Use Law, section 107 used for commentary, criticism, news reporting or education for transformative use.



My channel is focused on giving the best and unique moments of your favorite players. I put a lot of effort into making these videos with a lot of unique edits and personality effects on my videos. I got permissions for the content that I use and I alter them for fair use purpose and it also falls under the "news reporting" flag which is also considered as fair use!


Footage used in this video is protected by the Fair Use Law, section 107 used for commentary, criticism, news reporting or education for transformative use.

My channel is focused on giving the best and unique moments of your favorite players. I put a lot of effort into making these videos with a lot of unique edits and personality effects on my videos. I got permissions for the content that I use and I alter them for fair use purpose and it also falls under the "news reporting" flag which is also considered as fair use!

FREE

Post a Comment

0 Comments