Advertisement

60+ Things you Must Know About Modern Warfare! (Multiplayer Gameplay)

60+ Things you Must Know About Modern Warfare! (Multiplayer Gameplay) Big thanks to Activision for the flights & hotel to attend this event!

Today I can finally share some Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay with you guys and for my first video, I wanted to do a rapid fire of 60+ features that you should know about this game. I will be getting much more in depth with my impressions and breakdowns in the future. What are your thoughts so far?

Kontrol Freek Giveaway:


Twitch:

Twitter:

XclusiveAce Merch:

Modern Warfare multiplayer gameplay,modern warfare reveal,modern warfare mp gameplay,modern warfare,modern warfare multiplayer,modern warfare news,modern warfare information,modern warfare gameplay,call of duty modern warfare,cod modern warfare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments