Advertisement

$9,000 HOUSE - Building the Bathroom // Renovation - #4

$9,000 HOUSE - Building the Bathroom // Renovation - #4 1806 Stone House-

My Book- How I buy houses, click here- or buy from Amazon-

NEW CHANNEL-

Major progress on the second floor, rocking out in the bathroom fixing the floor and framing up the layout. Ya'll let me know what you think about this format of the video, the back and forth of working and talking.

Shop on Amazon and support this Channel-

My tools sold here along with things I wish I had.....
Miter saw-
Framing Nail Gun-
Jigsaw-
Drill/driver-
My Camera ( Canon 80D ) -

Comment, subscribe, share, thumbs up. Thanks for watching.
My other Youtube channel-
My website- www.thehomesteadcraftsman.com
Where I have books, shirts, knives, woodworking plans and more.
Instagram-

renovation,remodel,house,home,debt free,diy,fixer upper,house flipper,buy a house,mortgage,forclosure,how to buy a house,first time home buyer,wealth,investing,real estate,rental property,finance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments