Advertisement

Adenium Training for Tons of Flowers and Giant Caudex

Adenium Training for Tons of Flowers and Giant Caudex The present video Adenium Training for Tons of Flowers and Giant caudex is a tutorial video showing how a desert rose plant is repotted for massive caudex and tons of adenium flower. Apart from other factors, number of desert rose flower depends on the number of branches. More branches produce more flowers. The present upload shows how branches are trimmed to multiply the number of branches. The adenium plant is also dried in shade for some days. This is also the training of making the caudex fat. An adenium tree with massive caudex and thick canopy represents a desert rose bonsai. Hence this tutorial is also about making bonsai adenium. We can make a bonsai desert rose in many shapes and sizes. Adenium plant bonsai with giant caudex and thick canopy looks like a perfect adenium bonsai tree. To make such an adenium plant bonsai, first an adenium desert rose is uprooted from its present pot. Then the soil from the roots is washed out. Now the branches are trimmed. The side roots in the upper portion of the tap root are also cut because this portion of the tap root will be exposed in the air at the time of repotting. And in course of time this exposed portion will be turned into the texture of the caudex of a desert rose plant bonsai. This is a common technique of making adenium desert rose bonsai. Cutting adenium branches is also another common practice of adenium care.
The process followed in this video is part of desert rose plant care programme. I never demand this upload is all about adenium desert rose plant, but it gives some essential tips on growing adenium. Following these tips may be a big answer to how to make bonsai of adenium plant. Adenium flower plant has a natural bonsai like look and dot basecamp always tries to give adanium a perfect bonsai look following general adenium plant care process.
dot basecamp is a tutorial channel on Pot Gardening . In this channel I am committed to share my experience as well as knowledge that I`ve gathered on Pot Gardening specially on growing of Adeniums .I`ve been stick to Pot Gardening for over 20 years. Once I started Pot Gardening with some season plants. That was the starting point of my journey. In other words that was my Base Camp. But now I`m far away from that Base Camp. And now my Base Camp looks like a dot. Still I`m a learner, almost mad for learning. In this channel I, along with my valued learners, want to learn how Pot Gardening, from making pots to blooming, is made so beautiful, almost incredibly beautiful.
Videos on my adeniums, house plants, cactus, orchid and many experiments on adeniums, bonsai, pot making are generally uploaded in this channel. I have a little orchard in my terrace. I make videos on it though adenium is always my hot tea.
If viewers are interested in adeniums and pot gardening and they like my channel, they may subscribe my channel and click on the bell icon to get notifications of my new videos. They are also free to leave any comments and suggestions.
The general upload schedule of dot basecamp is around 7-30 PM every Saturday.
I`m thankful to YouTube Audio Library for the music used in this video.
#dotbasecamp #allaboutadeniums

adenium training,tons of flowers,giant caudex,adenium flower,adenium,desert rose,desert rose flower,desert rose bonsai,bonsai adenium,bonsai desert rose,adenium plant,adenium plant bonsai,adenium bonsai tree,desert rose plant bonsai,adenium desert rose,adenium tree,adenium care,adenium desert rose bonsai,desert rose plant,desert rose plant care,adenium plant care,how to make bonsai of adenium plant,adenium flower plant,growing adenium,dot basecamp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments