Advertisement

ARE EGG YOLKS DANGEROUS? | Cholesterol, Fats and Everything You Need to Know

ARE EGG YOLKS DANGEROUS? | Cholesterol, Fats and Everything You Need to Know I have been watching people through away Egg yolks for years now; hell, I was one of them just a few years ago. I used to throw away about 10 yolks a day, just because I was so misinformed about the whole cholesterol and fat truth. But why are EGG YOLKS actually good for you? What about the CHOLESTEROL and FAT? Watch the video to know more!

Please LIKE and SHARE this video with your loved ones and family!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for interesting content every week! :D

Love
x
Zaraish

Follow me on Instagram at

are egg yolks bad for you,are egg yolks dangerous,how many eggs in a day,are egg yolks bad for weight loss,egg yolk good or bad,how many eggs should i eat a day,how many egg yolks a day is safe,egg yolk benefits,egg yolk health benefits,egg yolk vs egg white,eating eggs everyday lose weight,egg yolk good or bad cholesterol,eggs for weight loss,egg yolk is healthy or not,

Post a Comment

0 Comments