Advertisement

BACK TO SCHOOL MAKE-UP! πŸ’‹ | It’s A

BACK TO SCHOOL MAKE-UP! πŸ’‹ | It’s A WATCH IN HD

I decided to do this film this since it's back to school season again. I was actually supposed to post this video last Friday night, but I had problems with uploading the video because it took forever to process. Hope you all enjoy this video!

Thank you for all the love and support! ♡

♫ The Process by Lakey Inspired | www.soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

• Dot Grid Template by Lauren Adkins

C O N T A C T M E
Email: allianadolina@gmail.com

S U B S C R I B E


T W I T T E R


I N S T A G R A M


FAQs:
Age: 20
Camera: Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X

If you have any video suggestions, feel free to comment down below!

school makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments