Advertisement

Day in the Life of a 3rd Year Med Student (OBGYN)

Day in the Life of a 3rd Year Med Student (OBGYN) I started my OBGYN rotation and I couldn't be more excited!!
_____

Use OME18 to get $80 off an annual OnlineMedEd subscription. Click here -- for more info!
_____

I'm Brittny a 3rd year medical student who gives students around the world a behind-the scenes look at life in med school.

I blend my passion for fashion, beauty, and healthy living into authentic and inspiring content. I hope that by sharing my journey I inspire you to accomplish your goals and become the best version of yourself. Stay busy, stay blessed, and KEEP THE GRIND ALIVE!

_

- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel:
-

- Connect with me on INSTAGRAM:
-

- Connect with me on FACEBOOK:
-

- Read my latest BLOG:
-

- Shop my favorite items on AMAZON:
-

- Let’s talk BUSINESS (serious inquiries only):
- TheBrittnyWay@gmail.com

- Send me some LOVE:
- PO BOX 12598
- Gainesville, FL 32604

The Brittny Way,Day in the life of a medical student,military doctor,hpsp scholarship,med school vlog,medical student,non traditional medical student,clinical rotations,obgyn,psychiatry,pediatrics,surgery,shelf exam,OnlineMedEd,Picmonic,Sketchy Medical,Lecturio,First Aid,USMLERx,Uworld,nbme,Usmle step 1,Step 2 CK,MCAT,NCLEX,Kaplan,Princeton Review,Pathoma,Premed advice,physician assistant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments